Learn to Ballroom Dance

The Artistique Ballroom Company is the Ballroom Program that I run as a part of the Dance Tech Studio. I teach Ballroom to ages ranging from 6 years to adult. We strongly emphasize the educational, technical, and performing sides of Ballroom. To do this we offer different classes for age, level, and style. Have a wedding or special occasion coming up? We offer private or group lessons to help you get exactly what you want out of dance. Come see what we're all about at 2633 E 14th N Ammon ID. or call Dance Tech at 522-5397 or email artistiqueballroom@gmail.com


Dan and Allyn

Dan and Allyn
Students of our Advanced social dance class practice all their moves!

Hot Music


Saturday, July 12, 2008

Artistique Arica

Welcome to my blog! Here you can see what I'm up too and why I love life.

1 comment:

5dollarFanatic said...

yeah you are blogging!!!!

My Blog List